Aims & Scope
The Turkish Journal of Zoology is published electronically 6 times a year by TUBITAK ULAKBIM and accepts original English-language manuscripts on animal behaviour, applied entomology, biochemistry , biogeography, ecology, developmental biology, diversity, genetics , molecular phylogeny, morphology, physiology, systematics, toxicology.
- Manuscripts that are only of local interest
- Short, specific checklists,
- Single species, new host, and nonregional new locality records,
- Local faunistic studies, and
- Highly specialized works will not be considered for publication.