- The Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry is published electronically 6 times a year by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK).
- It publishes, in English, full-length original research papers and solicited review articles on advances in agronomy, horticulture, plant breeding, plant protection, plant molecular biology and biotechnology, soil science and plant nutrition, bionergy and energy crops, irrigation, agricultural technologies, plant-based food science and technology, forestry, and forest industry products.
- Review articles are only accepted upon invitation by the editorial board and will still be subject to the same review process required of regular submissions. Manuscripts must be based on original research and contain novel findings of general significance.
- Studies that:
- merely confirm known facts in just another species or materials or collected materials from fields or markets;
- are only of local interest;
- are based on surveys, material collection, or economic data, and/or are related to planning and policy; or
- report new records and taxonomy
are outside the scope of the journal and will normally not be considered for publication.